Thursday, December 25, 2008

Cycle Mode Osaka 08

Cycle Show time again.
This time in Osaka.

Attendance is recommended !!!


2 areas of displays and a several test ride tracks to try out the next possible addition to your stable.


This is the que for a spin on a Colnago....


This is the test area for wrong bikes....


Nice touch - Gold
The Won Bok - Bike connection....???
Couldn't help to slip this real world pic in here...


Nice unit !!


The paint job goes all the way to the rims...


Found this ... needs a bit of work on the display , but it was good to see some Aussie inspiration ...


Spinning it up in Osaka.


Flat Bars ...its a slippery slope...


Heres my support vehicle I use on all my rides...I wish !!!

Colnago supporter ??


Green !! Doest it come in Orange ??!!


Ready to roll !!!!
I'm ready ...

No comments: