Thursday, December 25, 2008

For your eyes only !

This is a little bit of a secret project ...
With Orange being the new Green I thought that Plywood might just be the new carbon ...
Anyway regardless of what a famous theif said to me once...
'that the pioneer always gets an arrow in the back...'
I will continue with this project and hope that one day I will be able to ride this Fixed Wheel Flat Bar creation, in resin coated sepia yellows and tans, through the streets of Harajiku weaving awake of coolness in my path...



The sepia colored *blue print...


Embronic stage 1


Underbelly, thats 100mph tape at work !!


Steam bending over the rice cooker thingy ...



Some of the 50something parts being persuaded to play the game.



BB glueup


Any idea's on rim color at this stage???



The Won Bok - Bike connection again ...what's going on ??!!


Tatami framed frame...


Pressure

No comments: